Friday, January 4, 2008

Celebrity Look-Alike

I decided to try that Celebrity Look-Alike face recognition software out since it's free and I'm easily amused. Plus, I had school this weekend, and my brain is fried with boring strategic business communications and cold medicine.

Results Photo 1:


Results Photo 2:


Results Photo 3:


Results Photo 4:


I think the photos of me all look very similar - although they've been taken over a 3 year period. Yet there are very few overlaps in lookalikes. All I can say is I hope that the DHS is using more sophisticated face recognition software than this.

8 comments:

Boogaloo Dude said...

THAT IS SO COOL. I'm doing that.

I predict I look like Irene Cara.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be anonymous now. Phooey. I'm doing it anyway.

Mrs. G. said...

The deleted comment was me correcting my punctuation.

Anyway what I originally said was:

I think you're gawww-jusss!

Boogaloo Dude said...

Dude. They said I look like Kim Basinger. I'm black. I think the site is broken.

That Chick Over There said...

Oh funny! I'm not trying it. I can only be told I look like Wynonna Judd so many times before I want to shoot myself in the face.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You look like German Chancellor Angela Merkel in that last photo.

Ian Lidster said...

I tried it. Told me I looked like Anthony Hopkins. I don't think I look at all like him.
Some of your matches are pretty amazing and, being good looking, you also got some pretty good looking choices.
Thanks for coming to my blog, by the way, and I've put a link for you on mine, if that's OK.

A's Mom said...

You're too funny. Class must be really boring!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. You should let those great-looking A-listers know what super-fantabulous company they're keeping... seriously. It might raise their bankability in Hollywood! :)