Friday, January 4, 2008

I Admit It, I've Been Cheating on You

Don't get excited. I just mean that I've been posting to another blog.

I joined a community blog called Winter Reading Challenge. Anyone who has spent time on my blog knows my love of books. They are my constant companion, my partners in the crime of procrastination, my refuge from life, my imagination sparkers. Hubby and I are often found curled at opposite ends of the couch, legs entwined, with a book each on our laps, interrupting one another now and again to share an amusing or thought provoking passage.

During the winter, when darkness falls early, and cold weather drives us indoors, we enjoy a good book and a good fire in the fireplace. During the summer, we enjoy our patio and yard and are often found outside on a lounge chair or a hammock with more books!

So if you are a book lover like us, you can join the Winter Reading Challenge too! Just send an email to dalmatica@yahoo.ca if you are interested.

If you don't want to join, you can still visit the site and get some great book recommendations! Here are my two reviews posted to date:

The New & (Not) Improved Harry Potter
(Review of The Hound of Rowan)
(Review of Bet Me, First Lady, and Listening is An Act of Love)

3 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

It's OK, ours can be an open relationship. I can't wait to check out the book recommendations. I am reading one right now called Loving Frank by Nancy Horan. I think you might like it judging from some of the books you've mentioned in the past.

Wenderina said...

Mrs. G: Thanks - I'll check that book out!

KiKi said...

I knew about the affair, I've been following you... ;P

When I visited the site a few days ago and saw your name on the contributors list, I thought... a two timer and a whore. Man oh man.