No...not from each other. From work.
We decided we needed to carve out some time to just be. At home. Together. We think of it as the weekend we never seem to get.
Right now, we've carved out one solid week. But I know it will get trimmed a bit around the edges by our work. And that's o.k. Our goal is just to have the majority of the week to ourselves.
Of course, I am already planning on what to do for that week and so far my list looks like this:
- Paint upstairs bathroom.
- Birthday lunch and "Sex and the City" with Terry!
- Shampoo bedroom rug.
- Shop for new bedroom rug!
- Weed garden.
- Swim and lounge in pool!
- Weed flagstone pathway.
- Nap on Hammock!
- Replace dying evergreen shrub.
- Romantic dinner with Hubby at Marcello's!
- Closet organizer for front hall closet.
- Ice Cream cone from Temptations and People Watching at River Park in Nyack!
- Filler sand for patio and walk.
- Long drive through Harriman Park for Sunset views!
- Paint mailbox.
- Antiquing in Rhinebeck!
- Journaling for Wedding Scrapbook before A's Mom kills me.
- Movie Night with Hubby, with buttered popcorn!
- Join Town Gym? Join Yoga Class? Take a god-damn walk at least.
- Read a book. Read another book. Read a third book!!
- Wash Cars inside and out.
- Test drive new cars!
What do you think....odds or evens more likely to happen?