Friday, September 25, 2009

Blog Roll, Please

I've never quite taken to the RSS feed or Follower function of blogging. It would certainly make my life easier rather than clicking through each link on my blog roll, to catch up on my reading via my centralized email box or follower page. But then I'd miss out on seeing people's home sites, and to sometimes surf around and read earlier posts, and maybe check out their bloggy friends too.

Lately, I've noticed my blog roll is a little light on content, considering how much surfing around to sites that I do, and that some folks who are still on my list haven't posted in like 5 months...so it's time to update my roll.

So if you are a lurker and have a blog, please be sure to let me know. I'm going to update my list and I sure would like to read what you're up to these days.

No comments: