Friday, September 28, 2007

Blogs Blogs Everywhere, But No New Blog to Read (3-post Friday!)

As a blogging novice (still)... what is the best way to locate blogs of common interest. My crooked path so far has been all about going from a friend's blog, to her favorites list, to a favorite on one of those, and so on. But as mentioned before, I've stumbled into a bit of a mommy blog world - and while I love you all - sometimes the pregnancy, baby, parenting stuff gets overwhelming.

For instance, I'd like to learn more about work-life balance issues for working women - parent or no. I'd like to find people who are reading and recommending great fiction to read. I'd like to find people with interest in environmental concerns. I'd like to find people who are movie aholics. Luckily the blogs I've stumbled to so far have ALL OF THESE THINGS. But I want more...(plus I owe a list of 10 to forward on the Smile Award!)

Suggestions, anyone?

3 comments:

Karen Morath said...

hello

see if you like my take on work-life balance at palmtreesandmargaritas.blogspot.com

Karen Morath

That Chick Over There said...

Work-life balance? What the hell is that?

;)

Seriously though, I like my blog-roll pretty well. None of them have everything I need, but all of them have something I need.

ParentPreneur said...

Google alerts. They can be overwhelming, but if you have time to at least peruse the list, you might find like-minded bloggers.

I cover work/life balance, and not just for parents. Check it out and let me know...

http://blog.JulieLenzerKirk.com