Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Lights Are On....But Nobody's Home

{AS ADVISED BY MY WISER BIG SISTER. MODIFIED FROM ORIGINAL POST TO PROTECT THE GUILTY...}

In the last couple of weeks I've had several teeth clenching, tongue-biting, eye-rolling moments with people at work.

BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK
(This part was really funny - sorry if you missed it)

So my question to the universe is, when you have people that you actually genuinely like (I really do) but you find working with them is requiring that you buy a dental device to stop your teeth grinding, what can you do?

4 comments:

Mrs. Booms said...

My vote is for the drinking. Honestly, is there any other way in this PC world we live in to cope with the utter fancraptasticness of the people we have to spend our work days with? And being in HR, short of underhanded sabotage, there's not much else. See your dentist, he can help with the teeth breaking down. ;) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. You are too funny and that Amybow is so cute, I think LP is the cutest thing ever.

Mrs. Booms said...

PS - I'm entirely honored to have made your blog roll. And you're super cute. My best friend tells me that women 30 and over can't be considered cute any more, but that's BS!

KiKi said...

LMAO LMAO LMAO............ hugs

KiKi said...

The Dilbert Principle: The most ineffective workers are systematically moved to the place where they can do the least damage -- MANAGEMENT.

I can't stop laughing about this entry. According to Dilbert, these two are on the fast-track to management!