Friday, February 18, 2011

Pillow Talk

Scene:  Interior - Master Bedroom.  Television on.  Verizon Fios Advertisement featuring new App allowing you to connect content on your iPhone with the TV.

W: Amazing.  I really can't believe the amount of imagination and creativity there is in the world that these applications keep coming.

C:  Whatever.  I'm still waiting for my jet pack.

W: Your jet pack?  Is that what you imagined having when you grew up?

C: Yes!  I mean they had it on I Dream of Jeannie all those years ago, why wouldn't I assume I'd have my own by now??

W:  Ohhhhkaaayyyy.  Personally, I'm waiting for the Star Trek Transporter.

C: Oh, you don't want to spread your atoms all over the universe like that.

W:  Well, I didn't say I wanted to be the FIRST person to use it, I want it once it is proven technology.

C:  Yeah, Transporter 1.0 is not the version you want.

W:  See, now if I was on Twitter, this is totally the conversation I would Tweet. G'night Babe.

C:  Night.

4 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I'm waiting for a flying car like on The Jetsons.

Jane- 2 of 7 said...

I'm waiting for the Jetsons' robotic house cleaner. You can keep all the other mod cons. I need the house cleaner.

Susan said...

I am with Jane. I want the self-cleaning house and that thing on Star Trek where they just tell it what they want to eat and drink and it appears.

Dave King said...

Interesting blog.