Monday, May 24, 2010

Prolific Blogger Irony

Isn't it ironic that Pinklea provided me with the "Prolific Blogger Award" in one of my lowest posting periods ever?  So in honor of this award, I promise to blog this week....at least twice.  (Try NOT to be intimidated).

I offer the prolific blogger award to my regulars:

View from the Passengers Seat
Juggling Life
Minnesota Matron
I'm Mrs. Brightside

Head on over here to get your info and add your blog to the list.  And if you don't, it's ok...I'll know it's because you are too busy blogging away to take notice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself! Anybody who has two blogs is by definition more prolific than many of us with only one blog, I think. So if your posting rate is down right now, I'm sure your overall average rate of posting over a longer period of time is still quite high. Therefore, according to Pinklea logic, you deserve the award! xo

Susan said...

I second pinkea! And thanks for the award!