Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Feelings

“I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
~ Maya Angelou

Damn that woman says some awesome things.

I'm starting something new. Since the title of my blog remains Anxious Moments...although I was considering a re-design and re-title of "Crap From My Head"...I'm gonna explore some feelings.

As the first Friday, I'm gonna start with a list of feelings. No explanations, no context, just the raw stuff in my gut. I know a lot of it will seem contradictory - like how can I be feeling both happy and sad. Answer: I'm a woman. I feel all things at all times. I think about a zillion things at once. You men out there can be jealous or thankful. You decide.



Then...I'm going to attempt (until it gets boring and tedious for me and any of my visitors) to examine and define that feeling - the good, bad, and ugly of it. Feel free to join me.

Personally....

I feel Loved.
I feel Lucky.
I feel Lonely.
I feel Crazy.
I feel Inadequate.
I feel Guilty.

Professionally...

I feel Overwhelmed.
I feel Appreciated.
I feel Unappreciated.
I feel Rewarded.
I feel Tired.
I feel Challenged.
I feel Frustrated.
I feel Inadequate.
I feel Disorganized.
I feel Disoriented.
I feel Smart.
I feel Stupid.

Can you relate?

4 comments:

A's Mom said...

Doesn't it suck sometimes to fell all those things at once?? O' Zoloft where are you?? But, don't worry. I TOTALLY relate. But obviously for different reasons.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I feel like I'm looking forward to reading more . . .

KiKi said...

I am really, really feeling you on this.

Irish Goddess said...

I love this!