Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Overheard at Work


As always, my cubicle neighbor gives me plenty of moments of reflection...this is what I got to overhear today...


Judy: "oooh. damn. Michael?"


Michael: "Yes?"


Judy: "can you come raise me up?"


Micheal: "???"


Judy: "I'm in a hole."


Michael: "Oh...yeah..." Grunt grunt


Judy: "oh Michael, you're getting it"


Michael: Grunt Grunt


Judy:" There...there..no there...almost..."


Michael: Grunt Grunt


Judy: "Almost there...yes...yes...yes...oh Michael"


Michael: "whew, that was hard work."


Judy: "Did you hurt yourself...oh dear...let me see that."


Judy: "That's a big one....but thank you for your help."


Michael: "That's what I'm here for."


Judy: "Lovely. I'll probably need you again tomorrow!"


No lie. He was adjusting her chair. But you can see how sitting next door and hearing all this could be ... um ... amusing? ... disturbing? ... distracting? ... or all of the above.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Definitely all of the above. Thanks for the laugh.

AmyBow said...

Since i know of whom you speak this just makes me want to hurl.

Boogaloo Dude said...

That sounds like a really wild office.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Reading about it was . . . umm . . . amusing . . . disturbing . .

Carl said...

Oh Ick!

KiKi said...

I laughed and laughed and laughed my family awake. Teaches me to read your blog during the wee hours.