Saturday, December 13, 2008

When You Know Your i-Tunes Reflect Your Personality

Well...my personality is...COMPLICATED.

Today as I surfed the internet and read blogs, and generally enjoyed some nonsense time with the computer I had my i-Tunes playing with volume on HIGH.

Editor's Note: I must be one of the last people in the world not to have an i-Pod, so the i-tunes are strictly a computer-host entertainment. I'm kind of locked to my desk.

Today, I had it on random play and it played these songs in sequence:

Styx: Mr. Roboto
Across the Universe Soundtrack: Blue Jay Way
U2: Original of the Species
Eric Clapton and Paul McCartney: Something
Elton John: Honky Cat
Ringo Starr: Honey Don't
Edwin McCain: See Off This Mountain
The Rolling Stones: Miss You
Billy Joel: Big Man on Mulberry Street
Billy Joel: I Go To Extremes
Dean Martin: I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself A Letter
Norah Jones: Lonestar
Styx: Grand Illusion
The Cranberries: Waltzing Back
Sting: Englishman in New York
Edwin McCain: I Could Not Ask for More
Sting: Shape of My Heart
Harry Connick Jr: Where or When
Carly Simon: Give Me All Night
Frank Sinatra: Blue Skies
The Eagles: Peaceful Easy Feeling

Like I said...Complicated.

1 comment:

Ian Lidster said...

No, you are the second last person to not have an i-pod. I don't have one either. I don't intend to get one. Though I love music and truly like your list.