Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Aussies

Today I was in meetings all bleedin' day...7AM to 5PM all in one room. And why am I still in an ok mood? Well because I was with the Aussies. Is there anything more entertaining, enticing, and downright adorable than an Australian accent? I mean come on...once you get past the whole bad Crocodile Dundee memories - it's just cute as hell. Add to the fact that these guys are passionate about the environment and can speak about it in cute accents all day, and I'm smitten.

Huge added benefit was hanging with my sisters tonight. They are both living here in San Diego right now and it was great fun to see them for a few hours. Of course, you have to love that when I got a voice mail message on my blackberry from one of the Aussies, they made me play it on speaker phone...not once, but twice. We all swooned as he signed off with "Cheers..."

So all in all - you can't ask for much better than to be trapped in a room with 4 adorable Aussies and then being able to share it all with your sis'.

No comments: