Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So apparently, there's an app for that

After railing and ranting about having issues posting from my iPad, I smartened up and realized...like everything in life nowadays...there is probably an app to solve all my issues. And 4.99 later I'm testing my new blog app to see how it works.

Here's me adding a photo.



Ok. That worked. But doesn't appear to have an easy caption option. This is a photo from the BBC series Merlin. I love it when the young Merlin transforms into the cranky old bugger most of us Arthurian legend lovers recognize.

Here's me changing fonts and font colors. .

Won't know if that worked until I post because that HTML code is like Greek to me.

Hopefully this app will make mobile blogging easier for me!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: