Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And Me Without An Acceptance Speech...

I have no words of my own.
Corny Quote Alert!
I'll be stealing from some of my favorite sources.

"You Like Me....You Really Like Me"
- Sally Fields of course.

This is a cool award because what could be better as an accomplishment than to have someone tell you that you made them smile. Don't get me wrong...equally as important is making me cry...

"Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion"
- Dolly Parton, Steel Magnolias

...but a smile is worth a lot.

So I guess I need to pass this along eh? I'm a real novice to this blogging thing, and 3 of my favorite blogs all got this at the same time (thanks for hogging the good ones Shari....) so I have to do some research. So I'll be surfing tonight...I'm seeking smiles, grins, giggles, and guffaws.

What a great thing to look forward to!

In the meantime...

"Thank you again, for your support"
- Bartles & James (one of the best ad campaigns ever).

1 comment:

Mrs. Booms said...

I'm such a cow like that.

Hope your night is better than your day...