Friday, September 7, 2007

The Classic Anxiety Dream

So...back from vacation and the next anxiety rears its head. It's back to school time!

After 20 years of absence, I'm heading back to the classroom to pursue my master's degree. I anticipate the classic anxiety dream this evening...I'm heading to the exam and I can't find the classroom...or the popular alternative...I'm heading to the exam and I haven't attended a class or completed an assignment all year....AND it's a math class (YIKES!!!)

I'm hoping I get back into the swing of things pretty quickly. Obviously my old study habits are still intact since it is midnight the night before my first class and I just completed my assigned readings and packed my bookbag. My hubby gave me my lunch money for tomorrow, so I think I'm fully prepped.

Sweet anxiety dreams!

No comments: