Saturday, November 3, 2007

Technically it's still Friday (sort of)

I can't be failing NaBloPoMo on the 2nd day, can I? I have been a nearly flawless poster when not under a "POST EVERY DAY" mandate, but I already f-ed this up? Not technically in my mind.

Yesterday was insanely busy. I totally flaked on helping my big sister with a resume review because my job went nutso all day. I finally got out at 8PM after making my good friend SDS wait next to my desk for a full hour while I scrambled a script together for a video production piece, and it wasn't until midway through a much desired drink (love those raspberry cosmos at Sam's!) and a few bites of a lovely rare kobe beef burger (TREAT!) that I realized I never got back to my sis. Duh. Head bonk. I called and of course she was cool with it. But I digress.

I only arrived home (half comatose after a week of very little sleep) at about 11PM and after catching up with hubby fell into bed without posting. Now it is still dark out (hate this time of year) and I am up getting ready for my full day of Saturday grad school (ugh) so technically in my mind and heart it is still Friday.

No I won't adjust my time and date and try to flub my way through this, but I trust my buds out there will give me a pass on this one and keep me in the NaBloPoMo community. If I'm inelegible for any stupid prize, no sweat...I've got enough toys as it is.

Off to school...more tonight - anxiety post expected since I have to finish my term paper TONIGHT before class tomorrow. Double Ugh.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Sis here...I still love you! all went well with my paper...I need to do this on my own!